5 Roadblocks That Stop a VAR From Adding Recurring Services
Being a value-added reseller in the technology space means your business depends on high-volume sales—and making as many as you can. As margins continue to decrease and businesses move away from physical equipment, the traditional VAR model is beginning to fall behind. Adding managed services to your current offerings creates an opportunity for recurring revenue and an edge over the competition.
Every business expansion goes down a bumpy road, but with the right maneuvering, you can take control and fly past any roadblock that comes your way. To get you on the right path, we’ve identified common obstacles and tips on how to overcome them, including:
- Installing the right processes for employee productivity and satisfaction
- Putting automation in control of your new invoicing process
- Focusing on the products and services to fuel your success
- Fixing inefficiencies at the beginning to maximize revenue
- Implementing an RMM to recognize user devices and respond to issues