EDR / MDRIdentify, contain, respond, and stop malicious activity on endpoints
SIEMCentralize threat visibility and analysis, backed by cutting-edge threat intelligence
Risk Assessment & Vulnerability ManagementIdentify unknown cyber risks and routinely scan for vulnerabilities
Cloud App SecurityMonitor and manage security risk for SaaS apps
SOC ServicesProvide 24/7 threat monitoring and response backed by ConnectWise SOC experts
Policy ManagementCreate, deploy, and manage client security policies and profiles
Incident Response ServiceOn-tap cyber experts to address critical security incidents
Cybersecurity GlossaryGuide to the most common, important terms in the industry
ConnectWise partner communication channels
The right message, at the right time, to the right partner, from the right channel
We believe in communicating clearly and promptly when sharing news that affects our partners. This page is a one-stop-shop for insights on how ConnectWise communicates to partners as well as resources to help you stay informed.
Transparency is our promise
These sites are self-service resources where you can quickly access ConnectWise bulletins and incident information, industry advisories relevant to MSPs, and other resources for connecting and communicating with us.
How to get relevant communications
We communicate in many ways—via email, phone, in-product, and more. Here are the best ways to get the right help when you need it as well as the latest information about updates, identified vulnerabilities, and industry-related advisories.
- Update all your contact information. Ask your account manager to confirm your main contact, finance, and contacts for each product in our classified system.
- Tell us your preferred contacts to ensure you receive the right information at the right time via our centralized, self-service ConnectWise Profile and Preference Center.
- Familiarize yourself with all the resources below and bookmark those that apply.
- Need to look up your ConnectWise account team or not sure who to contact when you need our help? Check out this link.
Snapshot: Key communication channels for partners
We know there are a lot of places you can go to find information. Here’s a view of how we think about our channels, what to expect from us, and ways you can engage with us!
How we’ll communicate
- We always post real-time updates on our ConnectWise Products & Services Status page—this will be updated most quickly
- If there is a security-related issue related to ConnectWise solutions or services, we will proactively email the primary contact and product contact(s) for your account and we will post a Security Bulletin. Be sure to bookmark this page and sign up for RSS feeds so you are notified right away.
- If there is a major security-related issue in the industry that we believe our partners need to know about, we will post a Security Advisory. Be sure to bookmark this page.
Product or service issues
- Real-time updates on our ConnectWise Products and Services Status page. Bookmark this page and subscribe to receive email alerts.
- In the event of major issues, we will also email the primary product contact for the impacted product and services. See above for how to ensure your account information is updated.
Product or service updates and enhancements
- ConnectWise product roadmaps* are updated monthly. They include live and on-demand webinars where your questions are answered
- Customize or update your email notifications at any time from the ConnectWise Profile and Preference Center* to get the latest news and updates on the products, events, webinars, or publications you want to hear about
- Updates via the ConnectWise Home* news feed
- ConnectWise product, service, and partner growth webinars
- Curriculum and certifications via ConnectWise University*
- ConnectWise Virtual Community*: Engage with ConnectWise product experts and network with other partners
- Product enhancement forums* help partners submit and see enhancement requests
* ConnectWise SSO required
Ways we connect with each other
- ConnectWise Virtual Community: Engage with ConnectWise product experts and network with other partners
- IT Nation Share user groups
- Report a non-active security incident or a security vulnerability via our Cybersecurity Trust Center
- Product enhancement forums help partners submit and see enhancement requests
- Product advisory councils
- Partner connect cohorts with ConnectWise executives
- IT Nation Evolve peer groups to collaborate and communicate with your IT peers