Introducing the WISE Awards to recognize ConnectWise partners
We love and admire our partners. So many of you are creatively using technology to do extraordinary things for your customers and your communities, and we want to celebrate that. To that end, I am thrilled to announce that this year, at IT Nation Connect 2022, we will be recognizing several partners who are achieving their most ambitious vision of success at our inaugural WISE Awards.
Award recipients will get bragging rights (who doesn’t love that), will be celebrated in a special session with our executive team at IT Nation Connect, and will enjoy all sorts of visibility, promotional support and more.
This annual partner awards program will recognize eight ConnectWise partners across the following categories, based on their adoption and use of the ConnectWise portfolio over the past year:
- All-In Partner of the Year: Awarded to the partner company that strategically uses the most comprehensive selection of ConnectWise portfolio of solutions and services.
- Business Management Partners of the Year: Awarded to the partner company finding success through ConnectWise Business Management solutions.
- Unified Monitoring and Management Partners of the Year: Awarded to the partner company finding success through ConnectWise Unified Monitoring & Management solutions.
- Cybersecurity Partners of the Year: Awarded to the partner company finding success through ConnectWise Cybersecurity Management solutions.
- Ecosystem Partner of the Year: Awarded to the partner company leveraging the most third-party solutions through the ConnectWise marketplace.
- IT Nation Partner of the Year: Awarded to the most engaged member of The IT Nation community.
- Partner Referral Award: Awarded to the partner company that has provided the most successful referrals to ConnectWise.
- ConnectWise Community Giveback Award: A $10,000 philanthropic acceleration award from the ConnectWise Foundation, presented to the partner company demonstrating a powerful impact in their local community through either philanthropic and community service efforts or in creatively helping local businesses bring meaningful, positive change in their community.
During IT Nation Connect 2022, we’ll also be recognizing one of our top ConnectWise advocates with our annual Evolve Award winners and our IT Nation Connect Solution Pavilion Award winners. If you are an active ConnectWise partner, you are automatically entered to win with the exception of the ConnectWise Community Giveback Award which requires nomination.
It is my honor to introduce this awards program and spend time celebrating our partners and all they have achieved. I look forward to congratulating the winning partners in person at IT Nation Connect in Orlando this November.
To learn more about the WISE Awards, including what is included in the winner’s packages, be sure to check out the WISE Awards page. For details on how to nominate your company or a peer’s company for the Community Give Back Award, please visit our nomination form.