ConnectWise celebrates awards from CRN, MSP Innovation, TrustRadius, and more
It is hard to believe that we are already halfway through 2022. ConnectWise has had much to celebrate this year, including some exciting awards! With the 2022 industry awards season well underway, here is a round-up of accolades and recognition we are proud and honored to share with you thus far.
ConnectWise colleague recognitions
While all our ConnectWise colleagues are exceptional, nine were recognized as industry leaders this year.
Congratulations to our 2022 CRN Channel Chiefs!
- Jay Ryerse, Vice President, Global Security Sales
- Craig Fulton, Chief Customer Officer
- Vicky Bruns, Manager, Marketplace and Vendor Specialists
- Geoffrey Willison, Chief Operating Officer
- Nathan Fullington, AVP, Partner Success
The Channel Chiefs list identifies channel executives who consistently defend, promote, and execute effective channel partner programs and strategies. CRN editors choose the honorees based on a track record of channel accomplishments, standing in the industry, dedication to the partner community, and plans for driving future business innovation and channel growth.
Also recognized by CRN, our 2022 CRN Women of the Channel!
- Ophelia Clarke, Manager, Partner Success
- Srividya Jagannathan, Director of Engineering
- Jeanine Sullivan, Senior Business Consultant
Each year, CRN publishes its Women of the Channel project, recognizing women executives for their accomplishments over the past year and their far-reaching impact on the technology industry going forward. Congratulations to these industry influencing women of ConnectWise!
And last but certainly not least, Dan Scott, Director, IT Nation Community EMEA, won the 2022 CompTIA UK Community Leadership Spotlight Award for demonstrating outstanding service and impact to the technology community. We truly believe in the value of a global community and we're happy to have Dan on board leading our community efforts in EMEA.
ConnectWise cybersecurity awards
Tackling cybersecurity head-on is the next frontier for MSPs, and we've dedicated more resources and built expert teams to stay ahead of the curve. Two different organizations recognized our efforts to create cybersecurity products and solutions that help our partners succeed.
At the 10th Annual Global InfoSec Awards at RSA Conference 2022, Cyber Defense Magazine (CDM) announced ConnectWise won the following coveted awards:
- "Next Gen Cybersecurity Content"
- ''Best Solution Cybersecurity Education—For Small Businesses (SMBs)''
- ''Editor's Choice Cybersecurity Training Videos''
- ''Most Comprehensive Go-to-market Agency for Cybersecurity Startups''
- ''Most Comprehensive Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Service Provider''
- ''Most Comprehensive Security Information Event Management (SIEM)''
- "Most Comprehensive Security Team of the Year"
Additionally, the 2022 Fortress Cyber Security Awards—an organization that identifies and rewards the world's leading companies and products that are working to keep data and electronics safe—recognized ConnectWise in these categories:
- Leadership: Patrick Beggs, Chief Information Security Officer, for keeping ConnectWise ahead of the changing threat landscape
- Analytics: IT Nation Certify for helping MSPs learn how to work smart and adopt best-practices
- Endpoint detection: ConnectWise MDR for delivering unique malware detection and remediation capabilities
- Incident response: ConnectWise Incident Response Service for providing immediate assistance to assess, contain, and remediate threats
- Network security: ConnectWise SIEM as a powerful alternative for expanding an MSP's cybersecurity perspective for prevention and detection
ConnectWise software and services awards
We are also excited to share some additional awards, recognizing our software and services and our dedication to continued innovation and improvement.
The US MSP Innovation Awards celebrate dynamic companies that are serving as extraordinary examples of success in the American managed services market. ConnectWise is proud to be named the Best PSA/RMM Vendor by the 2022 MSP Innovation Awards New York.
The Expert Insights Best-Of Awards recognize the world's best cloud companies and products based on research from Expert Insights' independent technical analysts and their editorial team, customer feedback, and industry recognition. ConnectWise is proud to receive the Best-Of Remote Monitoring and Management award by the Expert Insights Best-Of Award Winners Spring 2022
Of course, awards voted on by our partners are particularly meaningful.
TrustRadius' Most Loved Products were analyzed and hand-selected from over 800 categories and are loved by their customers for many reasons. TrustRadius analyzed every review collected in 2021 word-by-word across 25,820 products to determine the winners of this year's awards. The most-loved products were determined by comparing mentions of "love" in all its grammatical forms to the total number of reviews received for each product. We love that we've were voted as Trust Radius' #2 Most Loved Product—ConnectWise Control, and we are proud to receive Top Rated Badges for the following products:
- ConnectWise PSA (formerly Manage)
- ConnectWise RMM
- ConnectWise Control
- ConnectWise CPQ (formerly Sell)
- ConnectWise Integrated Services (formerly Assist)
Local recognition in Tampa
We think our colleagues are the best, and it feels pretty good to know that they think ConnectWise is the best too, making being named one of the 2022 Top Workplaces in Tampa Bay a top honor. Top Workplaces USA is one of the national awards, including recognition for industry and culture excellence. Winners are chosen solely based on employee feedback through the statements and demographic information collected within the Workplace Survey.
Needless to say, 2022 has been an exciting year for us at ConnectWise so far, and there is more to come! We are eager to continue to show our dedication to our partners' and colleagues' success and more innovation in our products and services.