IT Nation 2015 Keynote Recap
“The only true renewable energy source for your passion is purpose.” – Arnie Bellini
True to the ongoing mission of IT Nation, the 2015 keynote address by our CEO Arnie Bellini inspired industry professionals as he spoke to the greater role technology (and technology solution providers) are destined to play in shaping our future.
A completely engaged audience of successful technology solution providers was eager to soak up his message—powering your profits through passion and purpose. The unveiling of emerging technologies blended with just-released innovations through the ConnectWise® Business Suite™ sent a powerful message - we'll bring the technology, you bring the passion.
In case you missed it, here are a few highlights:
Moving Ahead with Brain Friendly Enhancements
ConnectWise has always been designed and developed with the motivation that technology should simplify, not complicate, our lives. To that end, recent enhancements have been made in aligning ConnectWise tools with the way our brains actually work, personalizing the process to the individual experience. A few examples of improvements:
- Make ConnectWise Manage your own with a customizable user interface that lets you see exactly what you want on one screen
- Project management is more intuitive with visual Gantt charts, built-in dependencies, and project audit trails
- Reporting functions allow instant customization
- Custom invoices are now easy to create
Enabling MSPs to Have Control in the Cloud
For a lot of MSPs, transitioning to the Microsoft® CSP model seems a little scary, especially when it comes to billing. That’s why we’re excited to premiere ConnectWise® CloudConsole™. With management, monitoring, and billing for Microsoft® Office 365™ licenses, we're providing the ability to make the CSP model profitable and less daunting.
- Billing for Microsoft Office 365
- Automated agreement billing, including pro-rated
- User, group, and mailbox management
- OneDrive, SharePoint, and role-based management
- Usage, performance, and profitability reports
- Opportunity and quote generation
Simply Smart, Powerfully Effective Marketing with ConnectWise® CampaignDirector™
Marketing is essential to growth. We understand the challenge is making it efficient, measurable, and cost effective, with integration into your existing operation. That was the motivation behind CampaignDirector—a marketing automation tool built natively in the ConnectWise platform.
- Design emails and webpages with pre-made, customizable templates
- Schedule emails and create a marketing calendar
- Sync campaigns with ConnectWise Manage
- Qualify prospects through lead scoring
- Move automatically to quotes & proposals
- Review results with built-in analytics
- Manage contact lists to keep ConnectWise data clean
Even More Enhancements Coming Soon to the ConnectWise Business Suite
- GPS to locate your techs and automate time based on location
- Change management allows recurring items to be easily set to a process with the right approvers
- Updated workflow automation to kick off scripts in ConnectWise Automate (formerly LabTech)
- ScreenConnect® now inside ConnectWise
- Instant reports and customizable dashboards to measure the KPIs that drive success
Our unveiling at this year’s IT Nation were inspired by feedback and insight from our partners. It’s our dedicated partners that motivate our continued drive to make success simpler. We’re passionate not only about what drives us all to succeed today, but also how we can be catalysts for technology innovations that make relevant contributions toward making 2016 the best year yet. Our drive to innovate, create, and improve means the ConnectWise Business Suite and the partner experience will just keep getting better.