EDR / MDRIdentify, contain, respond, and stop malicious activity on endpoints
SIEMCentralize threat visibility and analysis, backed by cutting-edge threat intelligence
Risk Assessment & Vulnerability ManagementIdentify unknown cyber risks and routinely scan for vulnerabilities
Cloud App SecurityMonitor and manage security risk for SaaS apps
SOC ServicesProvide 24/7 threat monitoring and response backed by ConnectWise SOC experts
Policy ManagementCreate, deploy, and manage client security policies and profiles
Incident Response ServiceOn-tap cyber experts to address critical security incidents
Cybersecurity GlossaryGuide to the most common, important terms in the industry
ConnectWise Announces Full Agenda, Sessions, and Speakers for IT Nation Connect 2022 in Orlando (and Virtually), November 9-11
Three-day conference for TSPs features 60+ speakers, 120+ sessions, and 150+ exhibitors as well as PitchIT competition, powerful keynotes, WISE Awards, and more
TAMPA, Fla. (October 26, 2022) – ConnectWise, the world’s leading software company dedicated to the success of IT solution providers (TSPs), has announced the full agenda and line up of speakers and innovative sessions that will be featured at this year’s IT Nation Connect, taking place November 9-11 in Orlando, Fla. at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel (and virtually).
IT Nation Connect is the premier thought-leadership conference for TSPs designed to promote education, inspiration, and networking in the community. Across this three-day event, attendees can expect to get actionable insights from industry leaders to improve their business, explore over 150 exhibitors offering services and technology, meet the ConnectWise team and ask questions face-to-face, and network with industry peers and leaders.
“The IT Nation community is all about our partners, providing that collaborative space where they can connect with other like-minded peers and leaders to learn and push each other and the IT industry to new heights,” said Craig Fulton, SVP of IT Nation, ConnectWise. “ConnectWise is thrilled to host our annual IT Nation Connect event in Orlando. As we continue to prepare for what will be our largest Connect conference to date, we look forward to learning from our partners and ecosystem leaders, sharing exciting news about our business and products, and creating and strengthening relationships throughout our vast community.”
IT Nation Connect 2022 keynote speakers and session highlights include:
- Welcome Keynote and Product Showcase Keynote by ConnectWise leaders
- 120+ sessions across six tracks focused on TSPs’ most relevant business challenges: Attracting & Retaining Talent, Sales Growth & Go to Market, Scaling Staff Productivity, Accelerating Recurring Revenue, Differentiating & Conveying Business Value, and Decreasing Risk & Liability. Every topic track offers insightful tips and tricks, led by industry experts from the ConnectWise IT Nation community and industry.
- 60+ speakers, including keynote sessions from Kim Scott, author of the NYT and WSJ bestseller Radical Candor, and James Clear, personal development expert and author of the #1 New York Times Bestseller Atomic Habits.
- The IT Solutions Pavilion will feature a robust list of more than 150 exhibitors, including Diamond sponsor Arrow and Platinum sponsors Acronis, Axient, Cisco, Cynet, Green Cloud Defense (11:11 Systems), LionGard, MSP360, ScalePad, Sherweb, and Threatlocker. Various lounge areas and interactive exhibits will also be open during the duration of the event.
- WISE Awards luncheon where ConnectWise will announce the inaugural WISE Award winners, recognizing and celebrating our partners and their excellence and contributions to the community.
- PitchIT competition where the three finalists of ConnectWise’s PitchIT Accelerator Program, will present their solutions on center stage to the live audience and expert panel of judges for a chance to win $70,000.
- IT Nation Gives featuring a bike-building assembly line, in partnership with the local non-profit organization Onbikes, where attendees will have the chance to help build 100 bicycles to support youth in Orlando.
- Charity Beard Shave featuring channel leaders getting their beards shaved by a barber live at the conference in an effort to raise $100,000 to support six non-profit organizations.
For more information about IT Nation Connect, or to register online, visit https://www.connectwise.com/theitnation/.
About IT Nation
The IT Nation is a global community of peers, thought leaders, and experts dedicated to pushing you and the industry to new heights. Between conferences, in-depth product trainings, and community-based events, you’ll never miss an opportunity to engage with your fellow IT Nation voyagers and help each other reach success. Wise Together. Rise Together.
Allison Baron, Touchdown PR
ConnectWise is the world's leading software company dedicated to the success of IT solution providers (TSPs) through unmatched software, services, community, and marketplace of integrations. ConnectWise offers an innovative, integrated, and security-centric platform—Asio™—which provides unmatched flexibility that fuels profitable, long-term growth for partners. ConnectWise enables TSPs to drive business efficiency with automation, IT documentation, and data management capabilities and increase revenue with remote monitoring, cybersecurity, and backup and disaster recovery technologies. For more information, visit connectwise.com.