"We see our customers as guests invited to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every aspect of the customer experience a little better.” – Jeff Bezos, CEO, Amazon
No matter where they are, what they do, how big or small, there’s a common thread that can be found running through the world’s most successful companies: an awesome customer experience.
Enhancing the customer experience and nurturing loyalty in today’s markets takes a new level of relationship building. It requires commitment to a deep understanding of the Customer Journey – a journey most customers intuitively know they are on, with you as their guide.
The Customer Journey is a framework of interactions that define your business relationship with your customers – from your brand and products to your service and people. Emotions evoked by those interactions play an important role in how customers respond to your business. Recognizing the most impactful interactions, and how to make the most of them, will help you better anticipate and respond to your clients’ needs, resulting in greater success for everyone involved.
Define the Customer Journey Download eBook >>
We challenge you to use the Customer Journey as a framework to look at your business and find ways to improve your customer experiences.
To help you get started navigating a smooth customer journey, consider this 6-step overview:
- Awareness: Reach out to potential & existing customers with marketing messages about what you offer and how it will support their success.
- Evaluation: Once marketing brings in leads, it’s time for your sales team to follow-up, gauge the potential of prospects, and present quotes and professional proposals.
- Purchase: Once customers have chosen you for products and services, it’s your responsibility to make sure orders are placed quickly and accurately.
- Delivery: With the order now placed, introduce your customer to the full project plan and their implementation team.
- Support: Effective communication, especially related to customer support, is an interaction where you must shine in order to build long-term customer relationship success.
- Billing: End the customer’s journey on a positive note with accurate and professional invoicing.
Get a more in-depth, tip-filled look at each of these 6 steps, along with information about how ConnectWise solutions support you in a seamless experience, in our free e-Book Defining the Customer Journey.
Getting there may be half the fun, but knowing how to navigate is critical.