MDRAddress the growing frequency, type, and severity of cyber threats against SMB endpoints
SIEMCentralize threat visibility and analysis, backed by cutting-edge threat intelligence
Risk Assessment & Vulnerability ManagementIdentify unknown cyber risks and routinely scan for vulnerabilities
Identity ManagementSecure and streamline client access to devices and applications with strong authentication and SSO
Cloud App SecurityMonitor and manage SaaS security risks for the entire Microsoft 365 environment.
SASEZero trust secure access for users, locations, and devices
Enterprise-grade SOCProvide 24/7 threat monitoring and response backed by proprietary threat research and intelligence and certified cyber experts
Policy ManagementCreate, deploy, and manage client security policies and profiles
Incident Response ServiceOn-tap cyber experts to address critical security incidents
Cybersecurity GlossaryGuide to the most common, important terms in the industry
ConnectWise AI responsible use statement
As the world’s leading software company dedicated to the success of IT solution providers, ConnectWise recognizes the tremendous potential of artificial intelligence (AI) technology to enhance the solutions and services our partners provide to their clients. ConnectWise is committed to the responsible development and use of AI and associated technologies as we continue to deliver innovative solutions that improve efficiency and outcomes to enhance partner and client value. We recognize the importance of ethical considerations, user trust, and protecting partner and client data.
The ConnectWise AI Oversight Committee ensures adherence to this responsible use statement. The committee is responsible for ongoing evaluation and necessary updates to our AI practices in response to advances in AI technology and market developments.
Our AI responsible use statement outlines our commitment to the following key principles:
- Data Protection: We prioritize partner and client data privacy and protection. All utilization of AI is designed and implemented with guardrails to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of partner and client data, preventing any public exposure or unauthorized access.
- Transparency: We believe in fostering transparency to build trust and understanding of our AI systems and their impact on our partners and clients, including documenting where and how AI is utilized by ConnectWise where appropriate.
- Reliability & Safety: We implement comprehensive controls and risk mitigation strategies to minimize potential issues associated with AI, ensuring our systems operate reliably, securely, ethically, and in compliance with regulations, industry standards, and our responsible use statement.
- Collaboration: We collaborate globally with a cross-section of IT solution providers (TSPs), government agencies, and industry experts to gather feedback and assess the impact of AI to our partners and their clients. By engaging in continuous dialogue with diverse thought leaders across various disciplines, we aim to maximize AI's access and positive impact while minimizing risks, addressing concerns, and ensuring a comprehensive approach.
- Compliance: We are committed to continuous due diligence and compliance, including but not limited to evolving laws, regulations, and industry standards governing AI and adapting our AI practices accordingly.
By adhering to this AI responsible use statement, ConnectWise seeks to promote trust, foster innovation, and ensure the responsible and beneficial use of AI technologies for the betterment of our partners, clients, and our industry as a whole.