New Product: ConnectWise Fortify SaaS Security
This is a managed detection and response solution designed to monitor active Microsoft 365™ environments for anomalous user behavior, distinguishing attackers from legitimate users. It includes:
- Incident Alerts: A set of alerts created by the ConnectWise SOC that detects incidents that occur in SMBs Microsoft cloud environment.
- Dashboard: Get access to a Perch dashboard that provides visibility into the activity within the cloud infrastructure at both the MSP and client level.
- Reports: Reports can be exported from the platform on demand by the MSP for date and time ranges of their choosing and shared with internal and client users.
- SOC: Learn how to effectively respond to active threats with expert guidance from our SOC team
New Product: ConnectWise Fortify Assessment Standard: This new addition to the ConnectWise Fortify Assessment family provides an expanded set of insights into an SMB client’s cybersecurity risks, providing a holistic view into any environment by scanning for dark web exposures, endpoint health, user risks, and open vulnerabilities.
- Vulnerability Scanning: ConnectWise Fortify Assessment will scan against known vulnerabilities and incorporate the findings into a holistic picture.
- 360-Degree View of Cybersecurity: In addition to scanning the dark web, get new data regarding endpoint health and user risk as well as a variety of new data points, including asset discovery, missing patches, a risk score, and more.
- Friendly Customer-Ready Report: All of this new data is now packaged in a presentation-ready report for prospects that includes an overall risk assessment score. In addition, there’s a detailed report for a partner’s own team that can be used to follow up with the prospect.
To learn more about the new ConnectWise Fortify Assessment Standard offering, click here.