Oosha Selects ConnectWise as Its IT Business Management Solutions Provider
Switching to the full ConnectWise suite frees Oosha team to focus on customer service and business growth
LONDON – Feb. 27, 2017 – ConnectWise® announced today that Oosha, an IT services and solutions provider, has chosen ConnectWise business management solutions to help manage and grow its organisation.
The solutions being deployed by Oosha, a Midlands-based company that provides a range of IT services and solutions to small-to-medium and enterprise-level businesses, include ConnectWise Automate®, ConnectWise Manage®, ConnectWise Sell®, ConnectWise Control®, ConnectWise CloudConsole™, and more.
Matthew Newton, Operations Director for Oosha, said that prior to making the switch to ConnectWise, Oosha had other business management solutions in place but found his team members were often dealing with technical problems, including occasional outages and support challenges.
“Our initial conversations with ConnectWise were about ConnectWise Automate, the company’s RMM software, but we soon discovered that its other solutions made complete sense for us as well,” Newton said. “Going all-in with ConnectWise gave us a set of tools that has proven fantastic for our business. We have better-than-ever visibility into our operations, the highest levels of support, and a refreshing lack of technical problems. The result is improved efficiency all around, which gives us time to focus on working with our customers and growing our organisation.”
David Bellini, President and Managing Director of ConnectWise International, said ConnectWise’s growing share of the business management software market in the United Kingdom is driven in part by technology solution providers (TSPs) that tire of the ongoing deficiencies associated with their current solutions.
“With more than 30 years in the technology solution provider ecosystem, we know what it takes to run a tech business,” Bellini said. “Successful businesses such as Oosha understand that our passion for helping their people and companies do things better means we are laser-focused on delivering the support and solutions that will allow them achieve their biggest business goals.”
Solutions that ConnectWise is providing to Oosha include:
- ConnectWise Automate (formerly LabTech, a remote monitoring and management (RMM) solution that provides users with fully automated, proactive and preventative IT services)
- ConnectWise Manage (professional services automation (PSA) software that integrates business process automation, help desk and customer service, sales, marketing, project management, and business analytics)
- ConnectWise Sell (formerly Quosal, an all-in-one, integrated sales platform that creates quotes and proposals anywhere, anytime)
- ConnectWise Control (formerly ScreenConnect, a fast, easy-to-use remote support tool for quickly solving customers’ issues)
- ConnectWise CloudConsole (a management, monitoring, and billing tool for Microsoft® Office 365® and Azure® accounts)
To learn more about ConnectWise and its business management solutions, view the demo today.