EDR / MDRIdentify, contain, respond, and stop malicious activity on endpoints
SIEMCentralize threat visibility and analysis, backed by cutting-edge threat intelligence
Risk Assessment & Dark Web MonitoringIdentify and quantify unknown cyber risks and vulnerabilities
Cloud App SecurityMonitor and manage security risk for SaaS apps
SOC ServicesProvide 24/7 threat monitoring and response backed by ConnectWise SOC experts
Policy ManagementCreate, deploy, and manage client security policies and profiles
Incident Response ServiceOn-tap cyber experts to address critical security incidents
Cybersecurity GlossaryGuide to the most common, important terms in the industry
WISE Awards by ConnectWise
Celebrating partners who deliver exemplary service built on ConnectWise technology
We are pleased to introduce our annual award program to recognize partners achieving their most ambitious vision of success using the foundation of ConnectWise products, services, and community. We love and admire our partners, especially how you creatively use technology to do extraordinary things for your customers and communities. So let's celebrate!
2022 WISE Awards
Award recipients will get bragging rights (who doesn’t love that), will be celebrated in a special session with our executive team at IT Nation Connect, and will enjoy all sorts of visibility, promotional support, and more. Each year, winners will be announced at IT Nation Connect (this year on November 9, 2022). The qualifying timeframe for this year’s awards is for performance between August 1, 2021, and August 1, 2022.
All-In Partner of the Year
Awarded to the partner company that strategically uses the most comprehensive selection of ConnectWise portfolio of solutions and services
Business Management Partners of the Year
Awarded to the partner company finding success through ConnectWise Business Management solutions.
Unified Monitoring & Management Partners of the Year
Awarded to the partner company finding success through ConnectWise Unified Monitoring and Management solutions.
Cybersecurity Partners of the Year
Awarded to the partner company finding success through ConnectWise Cybersecurity Management solutions.
Ecosystem Partner of the Year
Awarded to the partner company leveraging the most third-party solutions through the ConnectWise marketplace.
IT Nation Partner of the Year
Awarded to the most engaged member of The IT Nation community.
Partner Referral Award
Awarded to the partner company that has provided the most successful referrals to ConnectWise.
*with the exception of the Community Giveback Award, all active ConnectWise partners are automatically nominated to win. The Community Giveback Award requires a nomination and will be selected by a panel selection committee.
WISE Award winners gain access to many unique opportunities, promotional materials, and community recognition.
IT Nation Connect 2022 award-winner benefits
Winners will experience the premier conference for TSPs in a new way. While on-site, they will enjoy:
- Free admission to IT Nation Connect 2022 in November
- A private award luncheon with the ConnectWise Executive Leadership Team and other winners
- A 1-hour strategy session with a ConnectWise growth expert
- Participation in the award-winners panel to showcase your business success
- Recognition in the opening keynote address
- Access to the private VIP lounge, where you can recharge yourself and your devices
Bragging rights are yours, of course, but winners also receive:
- A physical trophy to display at home or in the office
- A 2022 winner digital badge to display on social media and other online communities
- A marketing materials kit for further online promotion
- An advertisement promoting your company in your local community*
We’ll help you brag a little too, with community recognition opportunities, including:
- Participation in Jason Magee’s (our CEO) monthly partner cohort roundtable (2023) to share feedback and hear ConnectWise updates
- A call-out feature in a ConnectWise WISE Awards roundup blog
- A 2022 winner’s badge on your ConnectWise Virtual Community account for a year
- A 1-hour business guidance session with a member of the Executive Leadership Team
- An invitation to host your company off-site at the new ConnectWise headquarters in Tampa
- An invitation to host a breakout session for your peers at IT Nation Connect 2023
- $10,000 award from the ConnectWise Foundation to further support the powerful impact they have on their community (only for the Community Giveback award-winner)
*Based on a pre-established amount by ConnectWise, the partner will participate in the selection of medium.