Taking control of the cloud just got easier
Managing, monitoring, and billing Microsoft® Office 365™ licenses shouldn’t cause stress for you or your clients. ConnectWise CloudConsole™ V2 is here, with new customizable features that make it easier and faster than ever for you to establish yourself as a trusted advisor, and invaluable partner, to your clients’ businesses.
ConnectWise CloudConsole is a management, monitoring, and billing tool for Office 365, built to save you time and reduce the complexity of supporting your clients’ licenses. It’s the only multi tenant cloud monitoring and billing tool, and using ConnectWise CloudConsole, you can deliver one unified invoice to your clients.
ConnectWise CloudConsole will help you grow your cloud services revenue, improve customer service, increase administrative control, and simplify Office 365 monitoring.
It is designed to help you:
- Maximize efficiency by reducing the administration time required to manage Office 365 by seamlessly managing it from within ConnectWise Manage®.
- Protect your cloud services profit margin by allowing you to automate purchasing, provisioning, and billing.
- Manage all users, groups, and mailboxes and easily add or remove user accounts.
- Monitor the cloud to detect any Office 365 disruptions or outages and reach out to clients proactively. Set usage alerts and upsell clients before they run out of mailbox capacity.
- Bill accurately and automatically to save time, increase profitability, and deliver a clean, single invoice to your clients. When new accounts come online mid-month, ConnectWise CloudConsole prorates billing so you don’t lose any revenue.
The response from ConnectWise partners has been astonishing! In just under three months, 542 ConnectWise partners managing over one million seats of Office 365 have streamlined their operations with ConnectWise CloudConsole.
What’s new in ConnectWise CloudConsole V2?
ConnectWise CloudConsole V2 includes enhancements that will speed your ability to procure and provision Office 365 licenses as well as bill for your cloud services.
Purchase from vendors you know and trust
Now you have the ability to purchase licenses from any authorized vendor with new purchasing and provisioning options. ConnectWise CloudConsole offers you a one-stop-shop for Office 365—purchase from your vendor(s) of choice from a single pane of glass. You never have to leave ConnectWise Manage to purchase or provision new licenses.
Partners can now access ConnectWise CloudConsole directly from the contact and company screens inside of ConnectWise Manage, so they can access the things they need in the tabs they’re already using.
Get a closer look at client usage
Improved reporting provides more ways to customize reports and greater data granularity. Drill into usage data so you can offer your clients better-informed consultation as their trusted cloud advisor.
Customize your billing
Gain more control over billing with simplified billing rates. Now, you can apply discounts, rebates, incentives and more to your bills.
Enjoy more control
Save more time and clicks with automated control of additional user and license information. ConnectWise CloudConsole V2 empowers you to get more granular with Office 365 licenses.
Control what shows on the invoice
New invoicing options allow you to tailor what details show up (or do not show up) on client invoices.
ConnectWise is constantly innovating to help you excel in developing a cloud services practice area in your business. ConnectWise CloudConsole makes the administration of Office 365 easy and seamless, allowing you to achieve greater control in the cloud.