EDR / MDRIdentify, contain, respond, and stop malicious activity on endpoints
SIEMCentralize threat visibility and analysis, backed by cutting-edge threat intelligence
Risk Assessment & Vulnerability ManagementIdentify unknown cyber risks and routinely scan for vulnerabilities
Identity ManagementSecure and streamline client access to devices and applications with strong authentication and SSO
Cloud App SecurityMonitor and manage security risk for SaaS apps
SASEZero trust secure access for users, locations, and devices
SOC ServicesProvide 24/7 threat monitoring and response backed by ConnectWise SOC experts
Policy ManagementCreate, deploy, and manage client security policies and profiles
Incident Response ServiceOn-tap cyber experts to address critical security incidents
Cybersecurity GlossaryGuide to the most common, important terms in the industry
How To Develop A World-Class Cybersecurity Governance Program
This webinar presents a world-class Cybersecurity Governance program, with simple-to-implement yet highly-effective cyber-risk elimination strategies. PivIT Strategy, an important ConnectWise MSP partner will join the webinar, detailing real-life situational examples at their company, and what they did, both with internal resources and partnership with ConnectWise, in the set-up of their Cybersecurity Governance program.
Over the course of the webinar, Jeff Wolverton, CEO of PivIT Strategy will join ConnectWise as a presenter. Topics covered in the webinar include:
- What is the best definition of Cybersecurity Governance, and what does it entail?
- What is the role of the Cybersecurity team in an effective Cybersecurity Governance program?
- What are some of the best practices you would encourage viewers of the webinar to consider?
- What are some key learnings you would like to share?
- What was PivIT Strategy’s role and ConnectWise’s role, and how did they best partner together?
CEO, PivIT Strategy