Introducing ConnectWise Recover Complete BDR
Managed service providers (MSPs) understand the importance of backup and disaster recovery (BDR), especially as cybersecurity attacks and the threat of natural disasters leave MSPs and their data vulnerable.
For most MSPs, choosing a BDR solution is not an easy task. Often, different backup use-cases and a multitude of vendors in the market make it so that MSPs are managing multiple BDR solutions at once.
An evolving IT landscape, industry consolidation, and untrained techs make the challenge of managing multiple BDR solutions even greater.
To meet the needs of MSPs and IT professionals, we are thrilled to introduce ConnectWise Recover Complete BDR.
What is ConnectWise Recover Complete BDR?
At the heart of it, ConnectWise Recover Complete BDR gives MSPs one view of multiple backup solutions, helping to reduce the time spent on managing multiple solutions and also helping to become cost-efficient.
ConnectWise Recover Complete BDR provides a powerful console from where the MSP will be able to:
- View the status of all of their customer’s protected endpoints
- Manage status of endpoints via Alerting and Ticketing
- Define policies to onboard customers
- Build and automate workflows
- Manage SOPs
- Define uniform reports
- Simplify the billing experience
With ConnectWise Recover Complete BDR, MSPs can also procure ConnectWise NOC Services, which provide MSPs with highly trained and experienced technicians available 24x7x365, who can take over troubleshooting and monitoring tasks, freeing up critical resources that focus on and deliver value to clients.
Giving MSPs the power of choice
With ConnectWise Recover Complete BDR, multiple BDR Vendors can integrate into our ecosystem, giving MSPs the ability to utilize various vendors while having a choice of solution that would best fit their needs.
Being able to monitor and manage all the solutions through a common service management console means that the amount of time techs spend training on different solutions will be significantly reduced. With ConnectWise Recover Complete BDR, techs can leverage the common policies, templates, and processes created across the different solutions used.
Integrating with Acronis
As mentioned, using ConnectWise Recover Complete BDR gives MSPs the ability to use multiple solutions from different vendors, all in one place.
Acronis is a premiere global vendor of cyber protection solutions for MSP solutions, including backup and disaster recovery. With ConnectWise Recover Complete BDR, MSPs can enable an integration with Acronis Cyber Protect. Once set up, MSPs can view the status of their protected endpoints in the ITS Portal and get notified of any alerts raised by Acronis Cyber Protect. MSPs can also subscribe to NOC services, who will act as a first line of support to monitor and manage their BDR.
By integrating with Acronis through the ConnectWise Marketplace, MSPs will benefit from easier billing, integrations into Manage, Automate, Control, and now Command and a simplified process for techs as there will be no need to develop a new notification strategy since it will already exist within the ITS Portal.
Jan-Jaap “JJ” Jager, Board Advisor & Chief Revenue Officer at Acronis is very excited about the new integration: “ConnectWise sees the MSP industry much like Acronis does, and that is why we are proud to announce the launch of our new integration on Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud. Both ConnectWise and Acronis are focused on providing backup and recovery solutions from one single pane of glass, so MSPs can easily maintain their daily workloads, and focus on keeping their customers’ businesses secure, efficient and profitable.”
5 benefits of using ConnectWise Recover Complete BDR
While being able to get a holistic view of all your BDR solutions and having the options to integrate with vendors in our marketplace are obvious benefits to using ConnectWise Recover Complete BDR, let’s dive a bit deeper into five benefits of using this solution:
- Ease of use. Save time by monitoring and managing multiple backup tools on one single platform and more easily integrate technician workflows (like alerts, onboarding, and more) into your BDR solutions
- A simplified process. 3rd party backup solutions available in one platform and in a single view means it is much easier to integrate and manage your processes
- Solve staffing issues. Finding backup technicians can be challenging, as it is a specialized skillset and every BDR solution has its own uniqueness; utilizing our NOC services to perform BDR tasks will allow MSP technicians to focus on more valuable products and projects, increasing margins and profitability for that MSP
- Find the vendor you need. ConnectWise is the premiere ecosystem for BDR solutions, giving MSPs access to a one-stop-shop for all BDR needs
- Make billing less of a headache. MSPs can buy all their licenses through the ConnectWise Marketplace and receive one bill for all solutions; additionally, using ConnectWise Manage makes it simple to bill end clients
Get started with ConnectWise Recover Complete BDR today.