EDR / MDRIdentify, contain, respond, and stop malicious activity on endpoints
SIEMCentralize threat visibility and analysis, backed by cutting-edge threat intelligence
Risk Assessment & Vulnerability ManagementIdentify unknown cyber risks and routinely scan for vulnerabilities
Cloud App SecurityMonitor and manage security risk for SaaS apps
SOC ServicesProvide 24/7 threat monitoring and response backed by ConnectWise SOC experts
Policy ManagementCreate, deploy, and manage client security policies and profiles
Incident Response ServiceOn-tap cyber experts to address critical security incidents
Cybersecurity GlossaryGuide to the most common, important terms in the industry
Scripting Best Practices: The Secret to Scalability and Growth
Creating less hands-on work for your technicians gives them more time to focus on customer service. But effectively automating both menial and business-critical operations requires an airtight script—which takes time and skill to build.
The right scripting service offers technology solution providers (TSPs) a proactive and precise way to address tickets and fix critical weaknesses at the source—saving you both time and money. In this eBook, you’ll find some of the best scripting practices being used by IT service leaders today, so you can unlock the doors to your company’s growth.
- Keep Your Eye on the Prize: Learn why scripting is critical to business success
- Stay in the Loop: Discover how to continually improve your scripting process by creating accountability and feedback loops
- Take the Easy Way Out: Find out why it's not only okay to re-use existing scripting content, but advisable
- Put it On the Record: Learn why keeping an accurate and thorough record of all ticket items is non-negotiable
- Define Final Outputs and Account for Error: Reduce errors in your script and mitigate risks by asking yourself a few simple questions