10 Hidden Costs of Quoting with Spreadsheets
Is your quoting process helping or hurting your business?
Many companies shy away from professional quote and proposal automation because they think it’s too expensive, or that spreadsheets are just as good. Unfortunately, spreadsheets weren’t designed with quoting in mind, which is why tailoring it to meet your unique quoting needs can be cumbersome.
Quoting with spreadsheets could be costing you a lot, with hidden costs including:
- Time lost to searching for, cutting, and pasting info into quotes
- Quotes that take forever to create
- Valuable resources wasting time on spreadsheet maintenance
- Outdated information thanks to no version control
- No way to prevent unauthorized changes
- Time wasted on double data entry
- No direct relationship between forecast reports and contracts
- No interactivity for your clients
- And missed opportunities