Cloud App SecurityManaged security monitoring and investigation of security incidents for SaaS services.
Compliance AssessmentSecurity risk reports to lead your security conversationswith customers.
Endpoint Policy ManagementDevelop and enforce end-to-end protection for customer networks, users, apps, and data.
EDRManaged threat detection and response for desktops and servers.
SIEMThreat visibility, faster response times, and stronger layers of defense for your clients.
Network Threat Detection by PerchCo-managed threat detection and response solution to protect client networks.
SOC Services24/7/365 threat monitoring and response in our security operations center.
Impact of Master MSPs on the Financial Performance of MSPs
For managed services providers (MSPs), partnering with a Master MSP like ConnectWise is one of the best ways to grow your business, maximize profits, and cut costs. In a third-party financial analysis, Service Leadership Inc., a ConnectWise solution, found that, no matter the size of your business, incorporating outsourced managed services into your existing solutions is the distinguishing factor in determining financial success.
In this five-chapter eBook, Service Leadership Inc. analyzes how Master MSPs contribute to short- and long-term financial viability—helping to power your organization’s vision of success, including:
- Common Perspectives on Master MSPs: Explore how Master MSPs can impact financial performance
- How Was This Analysis Performed? Take a deep dive into the nuts and bolts of the analysis
- Executive Summary: Learn more about the key concepts and findings presented in the analysis
- Financial Performance Analysis: Discover an in-depth financial report on the performance of MSPs that use Master MSPs to support their business
- Implications for MSP Decision Makers: Find out what MSP owners and industry leaders need to know about the impact of Master MSPs on MSP performance