EDR / MDRIdentify, contain, respond, and stop malicious activity on endpoints
SIEMCentralize threat visibility and analysis, backed by cutting-edge threat intelligence
Risk Assessment & Dark Web MonitoringIdentify and quantify unknown cyber risks and vulnerabilities
Cloud App SecurityMonitor and manage security risk for SaaS apps
SOC ServicesProvide 24/7 threat monitoring and response backed by ConnectWise SOC experts
Policy ManagementCreate, deploy, and manage client security policies and profiles
Incident Response ServiceOn-tap cyber experts to address critical security incidents
Cybersecurity GlossaryGuide to the most common, important terms in the industry
Managed Services: 2018’s Winners & Losers
August 03, 2018
Emerging technology. Evolving security threats. Changes in customer demands. These are all challenges MSPs will face in 2018 and beyond. Whether or not these are successfully navigated will determine if a company is going to grow, stay stagnate, or decline—especially in a growing IT market with immense competition. ConnectWise, with the help of market research specialist Vanson Bourne, has invested in research to help their partners identify the trends impacting success.
During our webinar, we’ll explore the following topics that can help improve your business, including:
- Managed Services as a Business Model: A background of the 150 companies interviewed.
- Services Managed: What type of services these companies have managed & which tend to be the most/least profitable.
- Customer Demand: What customers are demanding & what's growing vs. declining.
- Measuring Success in the MSP Marketplace: Key KPIs, challenges, and methodology for measuring success.
- Looking Ahead: Where is the future taking us?