Modern Management: What Works in the Real World (and What Doesn't)
Leaders often struggle holding their colleagues accountable for achieving goals. Projects and tasks frequently fall overdue, or Metrics/KPIs are not reaching the desired performance standard. What should you do when this happens? How do you have those tough conversations with your team? What is the best way to motivate your people to perform to their potential?
During this discussion, we’ll cover:
- The proven way to set goals that will motivate your people
- How to hold people accountable for performance
- The right way to praise your people
- How to coach and manage a team member who is struggling
- Why most incentive ideas don’t work
If you’re looking to manage people for better performance, this is a do not miss conversation.
Round 6 | Thursday, Nov 09 | 3:05PM - 4:05PM
star_rate Add to Favorites