Get started with managed cybersecurity services
Your cybersecurity services can start now
It's the same first step every security expert takes, so you're in good company. You understand that cybersecurity is important, and you want to adapt it to your MSP, but you don't know how to get started. Your current security offerings are basic if you're offering any services at all. Clients already expect security to be part of their contracts, so you're not making any additional revenue while taking on all the risk.
What you need on your journey
Every successful trek toward cybersecurity expertise needs a foundation of fundamental security know-how
ConnectWise cybersecurity resources
Our low-cost, fully managed security bundle packed with tools, services, and training to help you implement advanced cybersecurity services.
Assess your security portfolio to ensure it's up to the task to protect against the latest threats and turn security into one of your MSP's strengths.
An industry-specific guide defining what good cybersecurity looks like, supported by a maturity model to put you on the path to cybersecurity success.
Through this free fundamentals training, you'll be on your way to becoming your clients' go-to security expert. With training for both sales and engineers, instill confidence in your ability to provide cybersecurity services to your clients, and drive security sales growth.
- ConnectWise Fortify Assessment: Pinpoint and uncover security weak spots, including dark web exposure, user risk, endpoint health, and more
- ConnectWise Fortify Endpoint: 24/7/365 endpoint monitoring by our fully staffed SOC to detect, mitigate, and remediate threats
- ConnectWise Fortify SaaS: Protect customers from abnormal user behavior across cloud-based apps like Microsoft 365® and Azure® AD
- ConnectWise Fortify Protection: Scan networks and environments for risks and vulnerabilities to create and deliver your security strategies
- ConnectWise Fortify Network: Ensure clients meet regulatory requirements with flexible and scalable network security