What exactly is a best-in-class business? According to the experts at Aberdeen Group, it’s a company that’s routinely performing in the top 20% of their industry. That means that each best-in-class company is garnering sales metrics that are better than 80% of their competitors.
So why do you care? Because those same companies are closing more business, which means they’re earning more revenue—up to 17.9% year-over-year revenue increase—and have more resources for growth. And? You could be one of them.
How It’s Done
The proof is in the processes for these heavy hitters. Pulling ahead of competitors and performing at their peak is a result of a lot of hard work and dedication, and it also depends on having the right resources to be able to produce consistent results time after time.
ConnectWise Sell is for Closers Read the Guide >>
The big secret? Tools like a CPQ (configure, price, quote) that give sales leaders the freedom and flexibility to close more sales, and close them faster. According to Aberdeen, “24% of B2B sales opportunities eventually slip into the next selling cycle,” which means time, energy, and profits lost for sales reps and their managers.
Quosal is for Closers
With solutions like ConnectWise Sell's powerful and intuitive quote and proposal tool, best-in-class businesses see 84% of their sales reps achieving quota, compared to 54% for the next best performers. That means a big difference in incoming revenue and long-term success.
So how does the right quote and proposal solution make a difference? The best CPQ (configure price quote) tool gives you:
1. A quote and proposal solution that fully integrates with your other business tools, including CRMs, Accounting Packages, and Distributors. Aside from being available inside ConnectWise Manage, ConnectWise Sell integrates to vendors such as NetSuite, SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics, and more.
2. A complete template library that makes it faster to send accurate, consistent quotes and proposals
3. Online access for anywhere, anytime quote creation, delivery, and approval
4. E-signature for faster, easier approvals—e-signature adopters, according to Aberdeen, reduce proposal and contract errors by 6% year over year.
5. Template-based product configuration to guarantee your team can configure products and services easily, from anywhere
6. Full visibility into your team’s pipeline
Join the best-in-class companies that are leading the charge to a sales revolution! See what sets top performers apart from the rest, and how you can streamline your sales workflow for bigger, better results.
Step up beside the 63% of top tier companies who get quotes right the first time, and experience consistently less stress around running your sales operations.
Transform your sales operations with the Ultimate Guide to Sales Growth